Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What does our President-elect believe?

To find out what our President-Elect Obama believes, I invite you to read:

His 'Call to Renewal' Keynote Address (June 28, 2006)

Small Excerpt:

And that night, before I went to bed I said a prayer of my own. It's a prayer I think I share with a lot of Americans. A hope that we can live with one another in a way that reconciles the beliefs of each with the good of all. It's a prayer worth praying, and a conversation worth having in this country in the months and years to come. ~ Barack Obama

Faith Has Role in Politics, Obama Tells Church

Small Excerpt:

“My faith teaches me that I can sit in church and pray all I want, but I won’t be fulfilling God’s will unless I go out and do the Lord’s work.” ~ Barack Obama

No comments: