I found this on another blog (Dirty Sexy Ministry) and thought it worth posting and linking here...
The short list:
1. Your minister has a personal life.
2. Sundays are long days for us.
3. Clergy have to flip switches in ways that are not good.
4. We miss the parishioners we bury.
5. We are not particularly good at disappointment.
6. Life happens at the church every day of the week.
7. Many clergy only get one day off a week.
8. Church life is often feast or famine.
9. We don't remember what you tell us on Sunday. Please, email us or write it down.
10. We make mistakes.
Read the whole thing here: